Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New job

So after searching for two months I finally got a job and it's damn hard! I work closing duties knee deep in bleach and other products of various colours/opaqueness, testing my physique against a set of straining activities while fighting the clock to try and finish within 2.5 hours of my arrival; which has yet to come close to happening : p Sounds like sour grapes but I'm grateful, I wish I was making more money though.

Can't wait for the summer I get to look for a 'career' instead : ) Till then, have some sketches.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I just found a job as well after searching for 2 months. I move shit around for a school for the blind & deaf. Yay for gov't jobs! Nice sketches, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what a morally awesome job you've acquired! Personally I'd like to keep at the searching aspect myself. Thanks btw, I don't want to fall toooootally behind this summer

    ReplyDelete