Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lip sync

Animation I did up in a couple of hours.. literally! I re-used quite a few frames after the word 'never' to save time. I should probably post more of these things, just I'm not that great at it yet ( the jump at the end is a good example of that)

Oh right, first ever lip sync! I think I'll have a ferrero rocher ; )


  1. lol Aaron. For a couple hours, it's pretty impressive!
    I like the differing shapes playing between the two halves of the lips (hard to explain), but it looks a bit too forced or exaggerated when it's animated like that throughout the whole thing. It definitely works with the last WORKING! word, though, but maybe making it a bit more subtle before then would ease the exaggeration and add more charm.

  2. I see what you mean, it isn't very believable as it is right now. Especially at the larger mouth openings on 'o'-ish sounds. i got a bit caught up in giving this mouth a defined personality, not necessarily part of the assignment, but it seemed like it would be fun to push the envelope ehehehe.

  3. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!